The Minimum Marks for reserved candidates will be 40% of the aggregate marks while it will be 55% for PG Diploma in Panchkarma.
1. Availability of Admission Forms : Upto 31st July, 2016
2. Date of Interview/ Aptitude Test :
A . For admission in Graduate courses/Shastri : 02nd August, 2016 – 03rd August, 2016
B. For admission in M.A./M.Sc./Acharya : 05th August, 2016 – 06th August, 2016
C. For admission in Post-graduate diploma courses : 08th August, 2016
3. Admission/Submission of fees by the Candidate : 09th August, 2016 – 10th August, 2016
4. Commencement of academic session : From 11th August, 2016
- Filling up of 6% of seats over and above the authorised seats in each course will be the discretion of the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor.
- There will be an Internal Examination (both in Theory and Practical) in each semester and during the examination, no candidate will be given leave except on compassionate grounds.
- 75% attendance is essential to sit in the examinations.
- Dress Code: Every student has to follow the dress code strictly as decided by the University.
- Hostel: The Students will be provided the possible facility of a Hostel where meals will be available and the students will abide by the Hostel Rules. The Hostel Charges will be as under:
- Examination Fee: Rs. 1000/- per semester.
- Sports Fee:Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) at the time of first admission
- Caution Money: Rs. 2,000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) at the time of first admission.
- Fee Structure:
At the time of Admission: Tuition Fee of One Semester, Three Months Hostel Fee,Full Caution Money
First Week of November: Two Months Hostel Fee, Examination Fee
First/Second Week of January: Tuition Fee of One Semester, Three Months Hostel Fee
First Week of April: Two Months Hostel Fee, & Examination Fee.
How to Pay?
All payments will be made by Bank Draft/online transaction payable to the University of Patanjali, at Haridwar.
How to get Form and Prospectus for Admission?
Application form and prospectus can be received by depositing a Bank Draft of Rs. 100/- payable to “University of Patanjali, Haridwar” (Demand by post Rs. 50/- extra as postal charges) or downloaded from the UOP Website. Last date for receiving prospectus and completed application form is 31st July, 2016. Send a self-addressed envelope of 11″ x 9″ and 10″x4.5″ with draft and academic documents if you want to submit offline. The candidate can also submit the completed application form online in prescribed format by paying Rs.150 till 31st July, 2016 in favor of UOP. The address to be noted for mailing/emailing the completed form is :
University of Patanjali
Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar-249405, Uttarakhand
Phone: 01334-242526, Website: www.universityofpatanjali.com