1. The eligible candidate as explained in the Prospectus of Academic Session 2016–17 has to submit the completed Application Form with attested academic certificates/documents.
2. After having the admit card, the candidate is to appear in Aptitude Test (APT) that will consist of objective questions from five major domains– General English, General Mathematics, General Knowledge, Subject Chosen and Knowledge of Patanjali Yog Peeth System each carrying equal marks. The Prospectus, Application Form and Sample APT can be downloaded from the UOP website.
3. The shortlisted candidates in the APT will be interviewed for final selection followed by medical checkup. The candidate declared unfit medically shall be rejected for admission.
5. The APTs for B.A with Yoga Science and B.Sc in Yoga shall be conducted on 2 August, 2016 as per timing mentioned above.
6. The interview for all programs shall be conducted immediately after APT/s, i.e from 12 noon to 5 pm.