Important Instructions for Admission:
- Application Form can be obtained from the office of University of Patanjali by cash payment of Rs.1000/- in the bank account of University of Patanjali, through Debit/Credit card or through online payment system like – UPI, Google Pay, Phonepe, Paytm etc.
- To receive the application form by post, you can pay a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (which will be payable in the name of ‘University of Patanjali, Haridwar’).
- With the duly filled application form self-attested photocopies of all necessary self-attested certificates and envelopes of size 10×12″ (A4 size) and 10×4.5″ bearing your address are enclosed by registered post “Admission Department, Registrar’s Office, send to University of Patanjali, Delhi-Haridwar National Highway, Near Bahadrabad, Haridwar-249405, Uttarakhand (Mobile No. 9520984211, 8954555111, 9760095219 Phone No.-01334-273600).
- You can submit the online application form through website- universityofpatanjali.com , by paying Rs. 1,000/-.
- Students from India and abroad who are willing to take admission in prestigious courses of Patanjali University, they should make their online application as soon as possible.
- Students who have already passed / are going on or are going to be held in near future can also apply online.
- If any student wants to fill the form for admission in different courses, then they have to pay the application fee for different courses separately.
- The application fee payable by the candidates will be non-refundable.
- For the prescribed admission eligibility candidates will be informed through the University website.
- If a candidate provides any false information in the application form, his/her application shall be summarily rejected.
Helpline for Admission Session 2022-23
For UG/ PG/ PG Diploma &/ Diploma courses
(BA-YS, B.Sc.-YS, B.Sc.(H)BS, BPES, MA-YS, M.Sc.-YS, M.A. Psychology, M.A. T&TM, M.A. English, PGD-YS, PGD-YH&CT, PGD-Y&A, PGD-YSC & Diploma Music)
9520984211, 8954555111, 9760095219
For UG/ PG/ PG Diploma/ Diploma & Certificate Course
(B.A. Sanskrit (Vaidic & Laukik Sahitya), B.A. Sanskrit (Vyakarana), Shastri / B.A. (Honours) Darshan, Shastri/ BA Vyakaran, M.A. Sanskrit (Literature), M.A. Sanskrit (Vyakarana), M.A. Sanskrit (Philosophy), PG Diploma in Vadik Darshan & Bridge Course Sanskrit
- 50% Scholarship of total fees
- Rs. 10,000 to 1 Lakh Cash prize for Shastra Smaran Competition
- 100% Job assurance with 6th Pay Commission by University of Patanjali Haridwar
8171024433, 7455033428, 8954890149
(Timing : 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
For Technical Support
Email ID : email@example.com
Phone : 01334-273600
For Ph.D./ M.Phil/ D.Lit program query
For BNYS/DNYT Query
For other Query Regarding Admission
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org